Ten Basic Rules
Ten Basic Citywide Garden Rules
- Participate in spring and fall cleanups
- Plant your plot by June 1, or lose it.
- Keep your plot clean, and help maintain common areas, paths and fencelines.
- Conserve water, don't waste it.
- Avoid chemical pesticides.
- No herbicides.
- Prepare your plot for winter by November 30th. Clean up. Protect your soil from erosion.
- No pets in the garden.
- Children must be supervised in the garden.
- Discourage theft: harvest promptly. Don't pick from others plots.
Click here to download Ten Basic Citywide Garden Rules.
Organizing Your Garden
© 2006 Copyright
Boston Natural Areas Network
62 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02110-1016